Three Year Old Program
(Must Be 3 by Sept 1st)
*Children enrolled in the Two Year old program will eat lunch with their class from 12 pm to 1 pm.
|Program||Program Days||Program Hours|
|3-Day||Monday, Wednesday, Friday||9:00a-1:00p|
|5-Day||Monday – Friday||9:00a-1:00p|
Three Year Old Program Information
In our threes program, students participate in progressively more complex activities and curriculum. These include, but are not limited to:
- Hands-on art activities
- Occasional cooking activities
- Classroom jobs and responsibilities
- Circle time activities such as days of the week, months, seasons, weather, etc.
They continue to have story time, outside and inside free play daily.
The threes participate in all school activities (holiday programs, etc.) and there are field trips scheduled throughout the year (transportation must be provided).
The children also concentrate on developing pre-writing skills through small motor activities such as:
Extended Learning As Our Students Grow
- Beginning math games and activities are played in the classroom with teachers and small groups
- Large motor skills are practiced during Kinder Gym and playground games
- All children begin to recognize letters and letter sounds
- Students attend Art twice a month
Our small class sizes encourage lots of one-on-one time and allow teachers to recognize the needs of each individual child.